Gold Conjugation Kits allow easy and rapid conjugation in less than 5 minutes
Gold Conjugation Kits allow antibodies or proteins to be covalently attached to ultra-stable Gold nanoparticles at very high OD quickly and easily. The nanoparticles in the Abcam’s Gold Conjugation Kit have a protective surface coat that can withstand the most extreme conditions (e.g. 2.5M NaOH at 70°C for > 1 hour). The hands-on time for the Gold conjugation procedure is around 2 minutes and the conjugate is ready-to-use within 20 minutes.
- Easy and rapid conjugation - only 2 minutes hands-on time and 100% recovery of materials
- Site-specific labelling - Antigen binding sites of antibodies are free to bind the target molecule
- Proprietary surface coating prevents metal-protein interactions and enables covalent attachment to the Gold
- Fully scalable - easy transfer from R&D to manufacturing
- Uniform spherical shape and narrow size distribution.
The biomolecule to be conjugated should ideally be in 10 mM amine-free buffer (e.g. MES, MOPS, HEPES), pH range 6.5 to 8.5. Sugars have no effect on conjugation efficiency. For incompatible buffers and low antibody concentrations, use Abcam rapid antibody purification and concentration kits for Nanoparticles.