The Lexicon® II Ultra-low Temperature Freezer, with Aalto Gold Controller, is used in scientific research for long term storage of samples
ULT freezers are extremely reliable and are often operated at -80° continuously for years. To protect your samples the Aalto gold controller provides a simpler controller which provides basic information such as simple, intuitive operation; large display of actual temperature; and clear indication of alarms. The gold controller on the Lexicon freezer has a large touchscreen panel of actual temperature with a simultaneous display of set temperature and ambient temperature. USB interface allows transfer of temperature data and the last 20 system events.
- Additional sample protection with clear indication of alarms
- Automatic voltage regulator that maintains a constant voltage level
- Triple gasket seal provides maximum protection against thermal intrusion
- Choice of 3 or 5 individual inner doors
- Low noise level of operation of approximately 56 DBA
- Environmentally friendly, only CFC-free blowing agent is used.
Also available with stainless steel chamber with either 3 and 5 inner doors, in 4 sizes: 363 L, 480 L, 597 L and 714 L. A complete range of options and accessories are available.
Also available with Aalto Platinum Controller
and Aalto Silver