Cuvettes Plus™ are designed for use in electroporation and electrofusion of bacteria, yeast, insect, plant and mammalian cells
Each sterilized Cuvettes Plus package includes a disposable cuvette and a transfer pipette, which is used for removal of the sample after electroporation. The cuvettes are molded with embedded aluminum electrodes, washed prior to packaging and gamma irradiated for guaranteed sterility. Round caps are leak resistant and allow for quick and easy one finger removal.
- Compatible with most popular commercially available electroporators
- Cuvettes can obtain high field strengths up to 25.0kV/cm
- Gamma irradiated for guaranteed sterility
- Available in three electrode gap sizes 1mm, 2mm and 4mm
- Disposable, simply discard carfully after use.