Axygen® Automation-compatible PCR Microplates' unique design prevents plate warping and minimizes evaporation during thermal cycling
No-warp PCR Plates are suitable for standard and real-time PCR and are compatible with all major automated cyclers, liquid handlers and sequencers. The new unique, one material automation-compatible half skirt PCRS microplate sustains flatness post-thermal cycling and has raised angled rims for improved sealing, as well as grid lines for better sample traceability.
- Rigid frame with a small split to remain flat during thermal cycling
- Raised rims around the wells provide tight sealing
- Grid lines, clear wells and alphanumeric lettering
- Ultra-thin walls provide fast and consistent heat transfer during PCR
- Compatible with most major brands of cyclers.
See also the Axygen® PCR Microplates and Sealing Mats