ChillBlock™ SBS Footprint S700-50/56 Racks for Tubes, Strips and Plates are compatible for quick transfer to automated systems
ChillBlock Thermal Conductive Tube Racks conform in size to the SBS standard footprint. An alphanumeric grid allows for indexing rows and columns, therefore facilitating tube location.
- Made of thermo-conductive metal alloy
- Temperature uniformity through ChillBlock™ rack
- Autoclavable or clean with disinfectants
- Alphanumeric identification of wells facilitating tube location
- Anodized surface resistant to rust, corrosion and abrasion.
ChillBlock™ Tube Racks can be used on Ice, Dry Ice, and Liquid Nitrogen and with heat sources such as Waterbaths, Incubators, Hot plates, and ovens.
Racks hold 200µL PCR tubes, strips, or plates. S700-56
Racks hold 12 screw cap Microcentrifuge tubes or 1.5 ml and 2.0 ml snap cap Microcentrifuge tubes along with up to 6 PCR strips or 48 individual 0.2 ml PCR tubes.
See the S700-90 ChillBlock™ High Profile Platform
for use in water baths.