The DNA/RNA UV-cleaner boxes are designed for clean operations with DNA samples and provide protection against contamination
All models are bench-top type, made of metal framework, glass (or plexiglas) walls and working surface painted with powder enamel or made of stainless steel (See the specifications table on the
page 88). UV-cleaner boxes are equipped with an open UV lamp installed in the upper hood. UV-radiation from the open lamps disinfects the working area inactivating DNA/RNA fragments during 15–30 min of exposure. A digital timer controls duration of the direct UV irradiation. A daylight lamp provides proper illumination of the working surface.
- Ozone free high density UV decontamination
- Long living UV lamps (8,000 hours average)
- Automatic switch off of UV-lamps when the protective screen is opened
- Bactericidal flow-type recirculator providing permanent decontamination during operation
- Shockproof glass walls
- Low noise, low energy consumption.