Ascent® Ductless Fume Hoods provide protection to both laboratory staff and the environment from toxic fumes and are quickly becoming a viable alternative to conventional fume hoods
Unlike conventional fume hoods, these hoods filter out chemical fumes and recycle air directly back to the laboratory, providing energy savings, staff and environmental protection, convenience and mobility. The permanently lubricated centrifugal fans are energy efficient with external rotor motor design that reduces operating costs, and with extremely low noise levels and low vibration levels. With Nanocarb™ activated carbon filters, the Ascent Fume Hoods provide both protection to the operator and the environment. A comprehensive range of Ascent fume hoods are available, along with an extensive range of options and accessories.
- Ascent Max Ductless Fume Hood - Standard Model (B-Series)
- Ascent Max Ductless Fume Hood - with secondary backup Carbon Filter (C-Series)
- Ascent Max Ductless Fume Hood - with transparent back wall (D-Series)
- Ascent Max Ductless Fume Hood - with secondary HEPA Filter (E-Series), and
- Ascent Opti Ductless Fume Hoods.