The DNA/RNA UV-cleaner box UVT-S-AR is designed for clean operations with DNA samples and providing protection against contamination
Model is a bench-top type with wider working are dimensions, made of metal framework, glass walls, working surface made of stainless steel. UV-cleaner boxes are equipped with an open UV lamp installed in the upper hood. UV-radiation from the open lamps disinfects the working area inactivating DNA/RNA fragments during 15–30 min of exposure. A digital timer controls duration of the direct UV irradiation. A daylight lamp provides proper illumination of the working surface.
- Ozone free high density UV decontamination
- Long living UV lamps (9,000 hours average)
- Automatic switch off of UV-lamps when the protective screen is opened
- Bactericidal flow-type recirculator providing permanent decontamination during operation
- Shockproof glass walls
- Low noise, low energy consumption.
Specially assigned moving tables T-4 (with wheel locks) with a drawer are available on request.