omniBLOT complete systems are available in Mini and Maxi size
- Mini system transfers up to 4 Mini gels
- Maxi system transfers up to 4 Maxi gels, 8 Mini Wide and 16 Mini gels
- Complete run-time flexibility from overnight to as short as a couple of hours
- Cool pack for environmentally friendly low-cost cooling during high-intensity transfers.
electroBLOT Blotter is designed for wet electroblotting of proteins - Western blotting
- Up to 5 gel blot cassettes utilised at any one time
- Hinged cassettes for added convenience
- Accommodates gel thicknesses from 0.25 up to 3mm.
Semi-Dry Blotters offer rapid transfer times for DNA, RNA and protein blotting
- Rapid transfer 15-30 minutes
- Screw down lid accommodates gels from 0.25 to 10mm
- Western, Southern and Northern Blots
- Uniform heat dispersion.
Dot and Slot Blotters microfiltration manifolds are designed for DNA and RNA filter blot hybridisations
- 4 configurations are available for 24 & 48 for slots and 48 & 96 wells for dots
- Each well alpha-numerically grid references for easy identification.
Note: Models shown in flyer are supplied in orange for Fisher Biotec customers.