The Twin-Strep-Tag® Capture Kit is intended for site-directed, reversible capture of Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins for biomolecular interaction analysis using surface plasmon resonance (SPR) devices
The Twin-Strep-Tag® Capture kit consists of:
It enables the highly stable immobilization of the ligand based on the unique Strep-Tactin®XT:Twin-Strep-tag® technology, due to the pM affinity of Twin-Strep-tag® to Strep-Tactin®XT.
The key benefits are:
- SPR Immobilization Buffer
- Regeneration Buffer, and
- GFP-Twin-Strep-tag® as control protein.
The use of unconjugated Strep-Tactin®XT protein requires a license that is provided with the purchase of the kit as limited use license.
- The indirect immobilization preventing the ligand for chemical modification as well as inactivation or manipulation by the immobilization procedure.
- The high affinity enabling measurements over a long time (high affinity in low pM range; T1/2 = 13 h).
- Chip can be regenerated easily by an established procedure.
- Ligands can be captured directly from complex samples due to the high affinity and specificity of the Twin-Strep-tag®:Strep-Tactin®XT interaction.