Significantly expand pulsing application capabilities by adding a Pulse Switcher to your system
Easily execute automatic grouped pulse, bipolar switching protocols by adding the Pulse Switcher to your ECM 830 or Gemini X2 electroporation waveform generator. These systems are ideal for high efficiency transfection of mammalian cells and tissues, including difficult to transfect cell types, such as stem cells and primary cells.
- Simplify execution of advanced protocols—including automatic, hands-free bipolar switching
- Suitable for many applications including in vitro, in vivo, in utero, in ovo, and ex vivo
- Easy to install.
The Pulse Switcher is compatible with many accessories including:
- BTX Safety Domes/Safety Stands for cuvette- and flatpack-based in vitro electroporation
- Specialty/in vivo electrodes with 4 mm diameter banana cables or 4 mm diameter banana cable adapters
- HT-100 (Manual Column Switching) High-Throughput Electroporation Plate Handlers.