HALO® Wireless pH Meters - Take lab grade measurements using a smart phone or tablet
HALO pH probes can be used in the laboratory or out in the field. Simply connect to the Hanna Lab app at the press of a button via Bluetooth® wireless technology. The LED halo light indicates that the probe is active and transmitting. The following HALO pH probes ideal for laboratory use include:
- HI10832 pH meter with micro tip for measuring small sample sizes as little as 100 µL.
- HI13302 pH meter with electrode for measuring samples in test tubes, vials and small containers.
- HI11312 pH meter is a general purpose, pH electrode ideal for routine laboratory measurement.
- HI11102 pH meter is suited to users that would prefer a laboratory pH electrode without the refill solution maintenance.
- HI12302 pH meter, with PEI plastic body, is ideal for routine measurements in both the field and laboratory.
Hanna Lab App - HALO®
HALO® is the world’s first professional pH probe with Bluetooth® Smart technology (Bluetooth® 4.0). This technology is energy efficient, allowing for low power consumption to maximize the life of the replaceable battery used in the pH electrode. This App turns a compatible smart phone or tablet into a full-featured pH meter when used with HALO. Functions include calibration, measurement, data logging, graphing, and data sharing. Measurement and logging of pH and temperature at one second intervals start as soon as the probe is connected. Measurements can be displayed alone, with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology.