Laboratory Centrifuge, LMC-56, is a bench-top, multi-functional centrifuge for routine laboratory tasks
The LMC-56 Laboratory Centrifuge is ideal for biochemical, cytological, and immunological analyses. It can be used for sample preparation in research, biomedical and genetic laboratories. Features include:
- Higher speed - maximum 6,000 rpm or 3,160 g
- New bucket rotors, increasing maximum capacity to 400 ml
- A wide selection of up to 13 rotors
- Automatic recognition of rotors and setting the maximum speed for each rotor type
- Improved ventilation of the working chamber to reduce tube heating during centrifugation
- Auto stop in case of imbalance.