The Analytical Microbalance range of Borealis BA-T/BA Balances provide exceptional efficiency and time savings
Borealis BA-T Series Microbalances:
The Borealis BA-T Series of Microbalances include the 0.001 g models (micro balances) and the 0.01 mg models (semi-micro balances) with a 12.7cm wided colour touch screen, bring maximum operability, enhanced functionality and a broader range of solutions. All models come standard with an external ioniser (static eliminator).
Borealis BA Series Microbalances:
The Borealis BA Series of Microbalances include the 0.001 mg models (micro balances) and the 0.01 mg models (semi-micro balances) with a standard reverse-backlit LCD, are suitable for users who only require core functionality. The 0.001 mg models are equipped with an external ioniser as standard.
- Automatic opening/closing of the breeze break doors using non-contact IR sensors
- Detachable breeze break unit and easily separable glass panes for better cleanability
- No grooves for the sliding doors so that contaminants do not accumulate
- Inner breeze break for 0.001 mg models to increase stability
- Impact shock detection (ISD) providing feedback to prevent damage to the weight sensor
- AD-Just – Automatic self sensitivity adjustment using the internal weight
- Internal repeatability test to assess the performance under a given environment
- Minimum weight setting and alert functions
- User access control (UAC) with user rights management and password lock functions
- Selectable response characteristics for trading faster weighing speed for higher display stability
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output to meet documentation requirements.
A range of accessories are available including Air flow logger; Anti-vibration table for balances; Tabletop breeze break; Data logger; Compact printer, and Electrostatic field meter.