The NEWTON 7.0 In Vivo imaging system with its brand new technology dedicated to small animal imaging, combines high sensitivity and user-friendly time-saving operation
With an intuitive user interface, auto-exposure and illumination control, and 'one click to get the image', the NEWTON 7.0 is a Bioluminescence and Fluorescence imaging system which combines high sensitivity with advanced animal-handling features.
With state-of-the-art imaging versatility, the NEWTON 7.0 provides In Vitro and In Vivo cells migration tracking, with signals overlay, so that several reporters can be visualized simultaneously for tracking of tumor development or disease progression in the living animal.
- Visualization and tracking of tumor development or disease progression in the living animal
- In Vitro and In Vivo cells migration tracking
- Signal quantification.
- Proprietary V084 lens with f:0.84 aperture
- 1" scientific grade CCD camera
- Bioluminiscence detection : femtogram level
- Fluorescence detection : picogram level.
Ease of Use
- One click to get the image
- Intuitive user interface
- Auto-exposure and automatic illumination control
- Large 23x23 cm FOV for multi-subject imaging
- Heated animal bed
- EQUAFLOW™ breather to deliver equal gas to each nose cone
- Compatible with the BIOSTHESIA gas anesthesia system
BIOSTHESIA 300 System
The NEWTON 7.0 includes the BIOSTHESIA 300 system especially designed for inhalation of isoflurane agents by laboratory animals. The BIOSTHESIA is a small weight transportable device, compact and robust, which can be used as a standalone unit on a table.
The system comprises a medical grade digital flow meter, a precision TEC3 format vaporizer, an active charcoal filter, a breathing circuit with mouse nose-cone/mask and an induction box.