BTXpress Cytoporation® Low Conductivity Medium T4 is an advanced electroporation buffer designed with the BTX AgilePulse MAX Large Volume Electroporation Systems for ex vivo or in vivo or in vitro delivery of DNA, RNA, oligonucleotides, and siRNA
The low conductivity buffer is specially formulated to minimize heating of solution during large volumes electroporation for maximum transfection efficiency and high cell viability. BTXpress Cytoporation Media T4 is sterile filtered from the highest quality non-animal, medical-grade reagents. Two formulations with different conductivities are available for optimum conductivity for each eukaryotic cell types. Buffer can be directly diluted in complete growth media for post-electroporation cell culture.
- Optimized for eukaryotic electroporation applications
- Maximum transfection efficiency, high cell viability
- Low conductivity means minimal heating or electrode arcing
- Two formulations available
- Physiological pH and Balanced Osmolarity
- Contains no animal products.