Streptamer® for T Cell Expansion are novel reagents for polyclonal expansion of T cells
The Streptamer® kits for cell expansion are suited for the expansion of any CD3+ T cell. Isolate T cells from blood or buffy coat according to your protocol or pre-select specific T cells by using our Fab Streptamer® Isolation Kits MB.
- Non-magnetic soluble protein complexes generated by multimerization of anti-CD3 and anti-CD28 Fab-Streps with a Strep-Tactin® multimer.
- Completely reversible reagents, i.e. they can be removed from the cells by the addition of biotin.
- With the Streptamer® for T cell expansion the stimulation of T cells can be stopped at any time. Simply add biotin to the medium. The stimulation state of the cells can thus be precisely
- With the Streptamer® CD3/CD28 Kit for T cell expansion you can modify the CD3 : CD28 Fab-Strep ratio according to your needs, or you follow our recommendations;
- With the Streptamer® CD3/CD28 premix for T cell expansion you can benefit from a quick protocol with ready-to-use reagents.
Peptides for T cell stimulation
Peptides are synthesized as single peptides as presented by the MHC class I allele.
Choose between following categories:
- peptides of 9-10 amino acids
- purity > 80 %
- endotoxin free.
Please contact us at Fisher Biotec or telephone 1800 066 077 for further information on these products.
- virus and tumor specific antigens
- Listeria specific antigens
- human and murine alleles.