Analytical Ultracentrifuges - Macromolecule characterization in solution
'Speed and sophistication without sacrificing usability'
Analytical ultracentrifugation is the most versatile, rigorous and accurate means for determining the molecular weight, hydrodynamic and thermodynamic properties of a protein or other macromolecule. Currently, there is no other technique capable of providing the same range of information with a comparable level of precision and accuracy. Explore the range:
Optima AUC Analytical Ultracentrifuges
- Enables sample recovery
- Avoids dilution effects
- Analyzes samples in a matrix-free environment
- Has minimal buffer constraints.
Optima X Series (XPN & XE) Floor Model Preparative Ultracentrifuges
- 1,500 mL max rotor capacity
- Available in 100k, 90k, and 80k RPM configurations
- 802,400 x g
- Large 38.1cm LCD touchscreen display
- Remote monitoring and control (XPN only).
Optima MAX Series (MAX-XP) Tabletop Preparative Ultracentrifuges
- 194.4 mL max rotor capacity
- 150,000 max RPM
- 1,019,000 x g
- Remote monitoring and control
- On-screen rotor library.
Optima MAX Series (MAX-TL) Tabletop Preparative Ultracentrifuges
- 40.8 mL max rotor capacity
- 120,000 max RPM
- 657,000 x g
- Fits in standard bio-safety hoods.
Airfuge Air-Driven Ultracentrifuge
An extensive line of centrifuge rotors is also available for your specific application area(s), and designed to accommodate a variety of sample volumes, g-forces and RPMs.
- 7mL max rotor capacity
- 110,000 max RPM
- 199,000 x g
- Sub-compact centrifuge.
NOTE: Products for sale to WA customers only