The Lexicon® II Ultra-low Temperature Freezer, with Aalto Silver Controller, is used in scientific research for long term storage of samples
ULT freezers are extremely reliable and are often operated at -80° continuously for years. To protect your samples the Aalto Silver Controller provides a simpler controller which provides basic information such as simple, intuitive operation; large display of actual temperature; and clear indication of alarms.
- Silver controller is simple, intuitive operation with large display of actual temperature
- Clear indication of alarms
- Triple gasket seal provides maximum protection against thermal intrusion
- Choice of 3 or 5 individual inner doors
- Fast Temperature recovery after door opening
- Low noise level of operation of approximately 56 DBA
- Environmentally friendly, only CFC-free blowing agent is used.
Also available with stainless steel chamber with either 3 and 5 inner doors, in 4 sizes: 363 L, 480 L, 597 L and 714 L. A complete range of options and accessories are available.
Also available with Aalto Platinum Controller