The Lexicon® II Ultra-low Temperature Freezer, with Aalto Platinum Controller, is used in scientific research for long term storage of samples
ULT freezers are extremely reliable and are often operated at -80° continuously for years. To protect your samples the Aalto Platinum Controller incorporates a true predictive failure and health monitoring system able to monitor all critical aspects of the freezer.
Other features of the platinum controller include complete logging of system events for 15 years; password/smartcard security system; Wi-Fi and LAN network connectivity; and integrated camera.
- Platinum controller is simple, intuitive operation with large display of actual temperature
- Clear indication of alarms
- Triple gasket seal provides maximum protection against thermal intrusion
- Choice of 3 or 5 individual inner doors
- Fast Temperature recovery after door opening
- Low noise level of operation of approximately 56 DBA
- Environmentally friendly, only CFC-free blowing agent is used.
Available with stainless steel chamber with either 3 and 5 inner doors, in 4 sizes: 363L, 480L, 597L and 714L. A complete range of options and accessories are available.
Also available with Aalto Silver Controller