CO² Incubators - CelCulture® are available in 3 sizes, 50L, 170L and 240L
Esco CelCulture® CO₂ incubators are widely used in scientific research to grow and maintain cell cultures. Typical fields of application include tissue engineering, in vitro fertilization, neuroscience, cancer research, stem cell research, regenerative medicine, and other mammalian cell research.
Sleek, reliable and intuitive, Esco CelCulture® CO₂ incubators provide all-rounded sample protection that brings your scientific dreams one step closer to reality.
Optional accessories include Copper Interior Chamber and Stainless Steel Exterior.
- ULPA filtration system, 99.999% efficient
- 90°C moist heat decontamination cycle, validated by HPA UK
- Precise temperature and gas control
- Comprehensive, user-configurable alarms
- FDA-listed, Class II, 510k exempt medical device.