CO² Incubators - CelCulture® (with IR sensor) are widely used in scientific research to grow and maintain cell cultures
Sleek, reliable and intuitive, Esco CelCulture® CO² incubators provide complete sample protection. Typical fields of application include tissue engineering, in vitro fertilization, neuroscience, cancer research and other mammalian cell research applications.
- Continuous active decon with ULPA filter
- 90°c moist heat decontamination cycle, validated by HPA UK
- Precise temperature control without overshoot
- VivoCell™ precise temperature, CO² control and high humidity
- Contamination control system provides seamless protection
- Intuitive Smartsense™ microcontroller interface monitoring system.
Integrated Cooling System
CelCultue CO² Incubators with an integrated cooling system are also available.
Copper Interior Chamber
CelCultue CO² Incubators with pure solid copper interior offer additional protection for your precious samples. Copper can inhibit the growth of common culture microbial contaminants
such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and viruses.
Stainless Steel Exterior
CelCultue CO² Incubators with stainless steel exterior cabinets meet pharmaceutical and clinical laboratory requirements with the corrosion-resistant surface.