The RTS-8 is a Multi-channel Bioreactor with non-invasive real-time biomass
The RTS-8 is a personal bioreactor that utilizes patented Reverse-Spin® technology that applies non-invasive, mechanically driven, low energy consumption, innovative type of agitation. Cell suspension is mixed by the single-use falcon bioreactor tube rotation around its axis with a change of direction of rotation motion resulting in high efficient mixing and oxygenation for aerobic cultivation.
- Parallel cultivation enables to save time and resources for bioprocess optimization
- Individually controlled bioreactor accelerates optimization process
- Possibility to cultivate microaerophilic and obligate anaerobic microorganisms (not strict anaerobic conditions)
- Near-infrared optical system makes it possible to register cell growth kinetics
- Free of charge software for storage, demonstration and analysis of data in real time
- Compact design with low profile and small footprint for personal application.