Happy Cell® Advanced Suspension Medium (ASM) is a liquid matrix that has a multitude of uses
Happy Cell® is a low viscosity cell culture medium that is cost effective, scalable, rapidly deployable and easy to use. It features a modified natural polymer suspension system that can be de-activated for imaging and microscopy of suspended cellular structures and recovery of cell and tissue samples.
Uses include the formation of 3D multicellular structures, the expansion and growth of single cells, and enhancing the viability of primary cells. When no longer required, this suspension system can be inactivated, thereby simplifying sample preparation, downstream processing and cell harvesting.
- Media is a liquid of low viscosity and density
- Easy labelling, washing and dosing of cells
- Convenient (requires little technical expertise to set up assays)
- Formulated for automated liquid handling systems
- Easy sampling of secreted substances
- Use in any type of microplate assay
- Can be used with High Content imaging platforms
- Allows for quick and easy sample recovery and analysis
- Wide range of applications.
Available in 25 mL bottle as a 4X concentrate. Catalog #VHCXX.