BioNOC™ II - The Heart of Tide Motion Bioreactors
BioNOC™ II is a macroporous carrier that supports the growth of anchorage-dependent cells including animal, mammalian, and insect cells in either serum-containing or serum-free culture media. It is made of 100% pure polyester nonwoven fabric manufactured according to cGMP guidelines. The special geometric design and surface treatment on the carrier enhance fluid mixing, immobilization efficiency, protection from shear forces, and nutrient transfer during cell culture.
- Growth of anchorage-dependent cells including animal, mammalian, and insect cells in packed-bed cell culture systems. Compatible with CelXrocker™, CelCradle™. TideXcell™ and other commercially available packed-bed culture equipment.
- BioNOC™ II supports the growth of different cell lines, including CHO, CHO-K1, rCHO-hlgG, rC-127-TPA, HEK293, Hybridoma, Vero, Sf-9, Hi-5, BHK-21, rBHK Factor VIII, HepG2, Hela, Huh 7, RK-13, human foreskin fibroblasts, human muscle skeleton cells, human mesenchymal cells, and human embryonic stem cells.
- Productivity: Up to 5X108 cells/g of BioNOC™ II (for Vero cells)
- Growth Area: Up to 2,400 cm2 /g of BioNOC™ II
- High surface area to volume ratio: 160 cm2/ml
- 100% Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) material
- Animal component-free
- 0.3 mm thickness for easy exposure to culture medium oxygen transfer
- Non-pyrogenic, non-toxic
- Special surface treatment to enhance biocompatibility
- Special geometric design to enhance mixing and support load-bearing capacity in packed-bed bioreactors
- Hydrophilicity stable for 4 years
- Sterilizable by autoclave, gamma irradiation, and EO sterilization
- Low lint, convenient for adherent cell growth for protein or viral vaccine production.